Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Good morning HMYC members

Our winter has definitely started with a vengeance, and our sailing calendar is drawing to a close.

Firstly, I must apologise for an error I made in my last email. Gybeset is a private newsletter not distributed by SA Sailing.  So please email info@gybeset.co.za directly if you are interested in being placed on the mailing list.

Reminders:

The Autumn Handicap race, Sunday 10th
We have received the ISAF Worlds selection criteria – please let me know if you would like me to forward you a copy.
A gentle reminder of the KZN Halcat Class Provincial Championships 2011 to be held at Island Sailing Club on 16/17 April.
So far, there have been three positive replies to holding a long distance race and braai at Dukuduku on the day of the closing cruise, ie Sunday 17 April.  Please let me know asap as there are quite a few arrangements that need to be made if this is to go ahead.

See you at the club

Dave

083 325 7757

No comments:

Post a Comment